Your project’s marketing team can request for you to make original content, via photos or videos, in this tab. Once your make is complete, upload the content via the app to your marketing team with just a couple of taps.
You will receive a push or email notification whenever you have been sent a new make request to complete.
Note: Admins can only view Make Requests in the app - they can't upload content.
Tap on the request in the Make Tab to view the details of the request, and the date it needs to be completed by.
- Tap “Choose Photos” or “Choose Videos”, depending on the type of Make Request
- At this point, HailTo may request access to your photos. Accepting this prompt is necessary to complete the Make Request.
You will now be able to choose any image or video from your camera roll, or capture new assets using your phone’s camera.
- If using previously captured content, tap "Choose Photos" or “Choose Videos”, and select up to five assets.
- If you choose to capture a new photo or video, tap the camera icon to launch your phone’s camera. HailTo may ask for access to the camera and microphone, so accept this request to begin capturing.
- If you are capturing a new photo or video, you will be given the option to “Retake” or “Use Photo"/"Use Video”
- The make request will be marked "Completed" once your content has uploaded successfully to signal that your make request is complete.
- You can make changes to your Make Request responses after they have been uploaded:
- By tapping the “Edit” button, you can remove any assets uploaded.
- By tapping the plus + sign, you can upload additional assets to your response
- Tap the blue upload icon
- At this point, HailTo may request access to your photos/videos. This is required to upload an asset, so tap “OK” then “OK” again
You will now be able to access any image/video from your camera roll
- Choose up to five images or videos and then tap "Select"
- Add a message for the reader that provides more details
- Click "Send"