Your project’s marketing team can request for you to share specific content via this tab, such as images, videos and links. You can tap on a share request to view more details, including instructions, suggested copy and what network it should be shared on.
You will receive a push or email notification whenever you have been sent a new share request to complete.
- Tap on the request in the Share Tab
- Read the details of the request to ensure it is shared at the right time and in the right way
Tap the sharing button at the bottom of the screen. Your sharing button will change depending on which network the content needs to be shared to
- If you have been asked to share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, the button will say either “Share on Facebook”, “Share on Twitter” or “Share on Instagram”
- If you have been asked to share on a social network of your choosing, tap the icon of the social network you would like to share on
- If you wish to share on another app, or wish to save to your photos, tap the general share icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen instead
- Follow the directions on the screen for how to share on your selected network
(Don’t see your favorite app to share on? Tap “more” at the end of the list of apps, and make sure that any desired apps are set to “On”)