To add an asset(s):
- Click "New" then select “Upload File” from the dropdown menu
- On the next screen choose a folder to add the asset(s) to
- On the same screen, click on the Files box to add the asset(s) or drag and drop the files in
Once the asset(s) has been added you can:
- Edit the title – make this something clear and concise so that it’s discoverable when using the assets’ search function
- Optionally add tags to help with searching and categorization
- Optionally add a description to give your talent more details about the asset(s)
- Click “Upload” to complete
Once assets have been uploaded with tags and into folders, users will be able to navigate through your assets in the app easily for viewing, sharing and downloading.
Drag & Drop
Alternatively, you can drag and drop files from File Explorer to upload them directly into an existing folder.