By organizing users into groups, you can easily manage who has access to what, send multiple requests more efficiently, and give yourself a better overview of who has access to your space.
To create a new group:
- Click "New Group"
- Give the group a name and a description
- Click "Save Changes"
Within Groups, you can perform the following functions:
- Update group information and "Edit Details"
- Filter by users' names to quickly access users' individual profiles
Add additional users by clicking “Add Users”
- Type the user's name on the next page then click "Save"
- Delete users from the group by clicking “Remove”